COME WORK FOR US, SERIOUSLY
To put it plainly, we are an awesome company. Not just because we were named the Best Place to Work in Cincinnati. Not just because we offer outstanding services to our clients and truly help them build better businesses, but also because our commitment to our team is unparalleled. We are obsessed with our company culture, and we look for candidates that have the right cultural fit as much as specific skill sets.
At GNGF, our culture is built on pillars of:
- Grit: We persist with purpose and finish strong
- Integrity: We do the right thing, always
- Flexibility: We encourage a work-life culture to promote wellness and growth
- Transparency: We communicate openly, even when it’s tough
- Empathy: We respect, support, and care for each other and our clients
- Drive: We don’t fear failure and strive to grow
You will see that we work incredibly hard – we consistently use our grit, drive, transparency, and integrity to reach client goals. We have found that collaboration and transparency are key – we may not always agree, but we always work in the best interest of our client, respectfully and transparently discussing any roadblocks we foresee.
We care about our team, not only that they are successful in their roles, but also because we genuinely enjoy one another. We believe work should be fun and enjoyable, but with our empathy and flexibility, we understand the many curveballs that life throws our way. Above all, we want to provide an encouraging environment that inspires employees to reach both personal and professional goals.
In addition to the company culture we preserve and protect, our benefits package is aggressive. Some of these include unlimited paid time off; help to pay down student debt; and (of course) the medical stuff.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
We are currently actively hiring for the following roles:
Even though our open positions are currently filled, we’re constantly growing and always looking for creative talent for the following roles:
- Digital Marketing Associate
- SEO/SEM Campaign Strategist
- Visual Designer
- Visual Design Intern/Co-Op
- Sales Representative
WHAT IS GNGF?
GNGF is a digital marketing agency that works with clients in the legal industry nationwide. From our office in Cincinnati, Ohio, we provide exceptional integrated marketing services to our clients, helping them get noticed online and grow their business. We offer branding, website design and development, search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, social media support, and more.
Founded by entrepreneur Mark Homer, author of the Amazon best-selling book Online Law Practice Strategies, GNGF has quickly become a recognized service leader in the industry.
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following majors preferred:
- Information Systems
- Digital Media
- Operations Management
- Graphic/Interactive Communication Design
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- A desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving marketing strategies
- Other requirements will depend on your position.
For all of your hard work as a team member at GNGF, we will reward you with a very competitive salary and bonuses, awesome benefits (like unlimited vacation), and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed.