Do you have the innate ability to take a boring topic and turn it into something that elicits a chuckle? Do you have a passion for delivering educational information to truly help a user solve their problem? Great, you’re in the right place.
We work with lawyers across the legal landscape – personal injury, family law, real estate law, estate planning, business law, criminal defense, nurse license defense, etc. We are looking for a legal marketing content writer that can research, write, optimize, optimize, and edit consumer-advocacy content for our law firm clients across North America. These can range anywhere from practice area pages, FAQs, blogs, city guides, and other compelling, user-friendly content geared towards conversion.
We’re searching for a writer who is familiar with digital marketing techniques, like naturally incorporating long-tail keywords, optimizing titles for search, adding calls-to-action, and matching brand message. With the ultimate goal of conversion top-of-mind, we’re also striving to increase brand recognition and online form fills. Our team is motivated by the high expectations by our clients – and we hope this energy is inspiring to you, as well.
Let’s face it: our industry (legal) is known for its dull reading material. We’re aiming to change that. We are looking for someone who gets excited by a challenge, someone who wants to turn a boring topic into an innovative, interesting, and engaging content campaign.
This is a remote, freelance position.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms, including but not limited to practice area pages, FAQs, blog, city guides, etc.
- Research and provide accurate information that reflects the law in chosen geographical locations
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results, creating strong backlink profiles and optimizing title tags + headers
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our client as leaders within the industry
- Adhere to ethical standards listed by the American Bar Association for all attorneys
- Working understanding of SEO, with a focus on user-friendly, consumer advocacy content
- Exceptional research and editing skills required, with experience linking to reputable sources
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, overcoming obstacles with a can-do, problem solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Familiarity with posting and optimizing content in WordPress a strong plus
For all of your hard work as a legal marketing content writer, we will offer a competitive price/word compensation structure. Our hope is to build strong partnerships with reputable vendors.
How To Apply
For your convenience, please apply here.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity with GNGF, how this will positively impact our clients, and your ideal price/word compensation.
- Submit any portfolio samples that highlight your skillset.
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.