This is the perfect position for someone with minimal experience with Internet/digital marketing tools and SEO (search engine optimization) techniques but who is just dying to learn more. You will be verifying, editing, and enhancing the web presence information of our clients–to help them get ranked at the top of the search engine results and grow their businesses. You will also get to learn about the marketing and sales side of our organization by working directly in the sales process – but don’t worry, no direct selling required!
- Provides customer service support to Account team
- Assists with local search online marketing campaigns and research
- Raises the rankings of websites in search engines without the use of paid listings
- Develops keyword and linking strategies to improve website search results
- Executes SEO strategies
- Analyzes and reports on results of SEO campaigns
- Manages online directory listings, specifically Google+ Local
- Assists in the sales and marketing process
- Strong web research skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Desire and patience to verify web presence information and correct any quality issues
- Desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving SEO strategies
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Basic level of experience using online marketing tools such as:
- WordPress/blog software
- Facebook Fan pages
- YouTube and other video sites
- Ability to make at least three balloon animals a plus
For all of your hard work as our Detailed, Diligent, and Dorky SEO Analyst, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, awesome benefits (like unlimited vacation), an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn, and a sticker you can put on the back of your computer that says “Quality and Cats are my Passion” (or option B: a custom beer glass to use at Friday office happy hours).
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE NOW. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. Fill out the form below to stay posted on our upcoming position openings.