Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing Department: Sales and Marketing Team
Compensation: Full-time role. Base salary contingent on experience. Commission based on performance. Pay is competitive and in accordance with the digital marketing industry. Includes awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
Location: Cincinnati, OH (near Over-the-Rhine)
The Job: GNGF is looking for a highly driven, results oriented sales representative to join our team.
GNGF helps educate and empower law firms to grow their business through marketing strategy, branding, and digital marketing services.
This person will live and breathe the values of the GNGF brand into their prospecting and selling, primarily over the phone. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in taking our education first marketing approach and continue to provide value while qualifying and closing our prospects into clients. While you will collaborate with the marketing and sales team, you will have the independence and resources you need to put in the activity to be successful.
Experience: This sales representative position requires all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of hunting, finding and closing new large ticket ($20k) opportunities over the phone.
Requirements to Apply as Sales Representative:
- The sales representative must excel in hunting for, finding, and closing new business in a business-to-business role
- Must have a demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining sales quotas.
- Be able to thoroughly qualify all opportunities and not waste time, effort, and energy on prospects that do not fit our offerings
- Have a passion to sell, a strong work ethic, and be organized in their approach
- Must be comfortable prospecting entrepreneurs, managing partners and decision makers at law firms
- Effective and authentic communicator. Candidates cannot be passive communicators who rely on email instead of personal and direct communication
- Will be a self- starter, adaptable, work well remotely, be highly motivated, and have proven results demonstrating that you are a high achiever
- Is able to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Experience building a strong network and using that network to develop new sales opportunities
- Experience utilizing social media tools like LinkedIn to network, prospect, and develop new sales opportunities
- The sales representative must sell consultatively—not on price or features, benefits, or product bells and whistles
- Comfortable in a rapid growth business with an entrepreneurial culture where grit, transparency, and accountability of key performance metrics is a core value
- Committed to the highest possible integrity, empathy and respect for prospects, clients, and coworkers
- Must be willing to learn and willing to fail and have high levels of personal and professional responsibility to be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- The sales representative must have prior earnings of at least $75k
- Experience in selling marketing services is helpful but not required.
- Experience working (and living) in Salesforce CRM is a bonus.
- Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Sales Representative – Account Manager – Inside Sales Representative – Senior Sales representative – Sales Executive – Sales Consultant – Sales Engineer – Major Sales representative – Business Development Representative – Inside Sales – National Sales representative – Outside Sales – Sales
SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will follow-up on warm leads from marketing campaigns to qualify and close new business.
- Will create prospecting lists and cold call to qualify and close new business.
- Will contribute feedback to the marketing team to increase the success of marketing campaigns.
- Will work with Account team to generate referrals from existing clients to qualify and close new business.
- Will work in Salesforce CRM and document all activity.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch.