On a day-to-day basis, you are a search engine game changer. You predict Google algorithm updates in your sleep and spend your free time trying to discover the best new links to target for your backlink profile. You’re a jack-of-all-trades, but you eat and sleep search engine optimization.
If all of the above applies to you, then this position is yours for the taking. We’re looking for an experienced SEO Expert to catapult our clients and our team to our next level of success. We work with lawyers across the legal landscape – personal injury, family law, real estate law, estate planning, business law, criminal defense, nurse license defense, etc.
This is the ideal position for someone who has at least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO techniques and is just dying to look across web analytics for numerous law firm clients across North America to better champion their online marketing success. You have the SEO skills but would love more variety in the SEO challenges and opportunities you face. You’re looking to collaborate with a team, have the freedom to try new techniques, and add value to our clients.
This role on our digital marketing team will allow you to focus on client success by helping create and set strategy, yet still be involved with the execution. You could be identifying new opportunities for optimization, predicting the next best strategy, managing link-building strategies, or helping the team improve the success of content campaigns using a plethora of tools (Keyword Planner, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, to name just a few). Have an idea to improve conversion? Work directly with our designers, developers, and writers to make it happen – no politics. We all have the same goal of customer success.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle – but that would be cool too) many projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail, and a hefty dose of patience. Our team is motivated by the high expectations by our clients – and we hope this energy is inspiring to you, as well.
The position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office, but we are currently remote during the pandemic.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum traffic via all organic search sources
- Setup and monitor SEO tools, specifically SEM Rush, to identify strategic growth opportunities for client marketing initiatives to consistently improve targeting for multiple campaigns
- Analyze backlinking profiles against competitors, creating strategies for strong linkbuilding campaigns to increase brand recognition and authority
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO initiatives, creating case studies to illustrate successful strategic tactics and goal completions
- Constantly optimize copy for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on developed code
- Work to drive traffic by optimizing content for search as well as developing content strategy, including but not limited to h-tags, meta-descriptions, and schema
- Recommend and execute adjustments to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Stay up-to-date with SEO, search engine, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and developments, researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Pinpoint opportunities for process improvement to consistently increase efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Identify and assign SEO execution tasks to knowledgeable freelancers that expedite task completion while staying within margin
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource for our organization to consistently educate our clients on improving their online presence, at times serving as a guest speaker on our educational video updates
- Proven experience successfully implementing SEO focused online marketing campaigns to improve traffic and conversion of websites
- Strong web research skills with a passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, facing obstacles with a can-do, problem-solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment – in other words, understand what needs to be done, then get it done, without any micro-management
- Strong self-starter and self-learner, with a desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving SEO strategies
- Significant experience using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience using online marketing tools not required, but a plus:
- WordPress/blog software
- Salesforce CRM
- SEM Rush
- Social media
- 3-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), experience with paid ads on social media platforms a strong plus
With a company culture focused on grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive, we prioritize providing a plethora of benefits meant to fulfill and inspire you. For all of your hard work as our SEO Expert, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
How To Apply
For your convenience, please apply here.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity with GNGF and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life.
- Provide five references, which must include one of your last direct managers.
- Provide links to any social media profiles that you feel comfortable submitting to an employer (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF
- Benefits at GNGF