On a day-to-day basis, you are a search engine game changer. You predict Google algorithm updates in your sleep and spend your free time trying to increase traffic, conversions, and leads. You’re a jack-of-all-trades, but you eat and sleep search engine optimization, working to get results – and documenting them along the way.
If all of the above applies to you, then this position is yours for the taking. We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to catapult our clients and our team to our next level of success. We work with lawyers across the legal landscape – personal injury, family law, real estate law, estate planning, business law, criminal defense, and more.
This is the ideal position for someone who has at least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO techniques, and is just dying to look across web analytics for numerous law firm clients across North America to better champion their online marketing success. You have the SEO skills, but would love more variety in the SEO challenges and opportunities you face. You’re looking to collaborate with a team, have the freedom to try new techniques, and add value to our clients.
This role on our digital marketing team will allow you to focus on client success – accomplishing their unique goals through SEO optimization. You could be auditing our client’s online presence for new opportunities, striving for excellence in SEM Rush, or diving in to the data to create our newest case study to prove our value to our clients. Have an idea to improve conversion? Work directly with our designers, developers, and writers to make it happen – no politics. We all have the same goal of customer success.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle – but that would be cool too) many projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for technical proficiency, a fervency for results, and a hefty dose of curiosity and patience. Our team is motivated by the high expectations by our clients – and we hope this energy is inspiring to you, as well.
The position is located in our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office, but we will consider remote options for the right candidate.
- Collaborate closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum traffic via all organic search sources
- Setup and monitor SEO tools, like SEM Rush, to identify strategic growth opportunities for client marketing initiatives, consistently improving targeting for multiple campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO initiatives, creating case studies to illustrate successful strategic tactics and goal completions
- Constantly optimize client content including but not limited to h-tags, meta descriptions, and schema – performing ongoing keyword discovery and expansion
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on developed code
- Recommend and execute adjustments to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Analyze backlink profiles against competitors, creating strategies for strong linkbuilding campaigns to increase brand recognition and authority
- Stay up-to-date with SEO, search engine, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and developments, researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Pinpoint opportunities for improvement within our internal templated processes to consistently increase efficiency
- Identify and assign SEO execution tasks to other team members that expedite task completion while staying within project margins
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource for our organization to consistently educate our clients on improving their online presence, at times serving as a guest speaker on our educational video updates
- 3-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), with proven success implementing SEO focused online marketing campaigns; experience with paid ads on social media platforms a strong plus
- Expert web research skills with a passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Amazing attention to detail
- Insatiable drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, facing obstacles with a can-do, problem-solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment – in other words, understand what needs to be done, then get it done, without any micro-management
- Strong self-starter and self-learner, with a desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving SEO strategies
- Significant experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience using the tools below highly preferred:
- SEM Rush
- Social media platforms
- Salesforce CRM
- Strong time management and organization skills
With a company culture focused on grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive, we prioritize providing a plethora of benefits meant to fulfill and inspire you. For all of your hard work as our SEO Specialist, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
How To Apply
For your convenience, please apply on LinkedIn.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life. Tell us why you want to work at GNGF.
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF
- Benefits at GNGF
GNGF is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.