If all of the above applies to you, then this position is yours for the taking. No, seriously we are looking for an experienced, savvy SEO/SEM Campaign Strategist.
This is the ideal position for someone who has at least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO techniques and is dying to be able to look across web analytics for a lot of law firm clients across the country to better champion their online marketing success. You have the SEO skills, but would love more variety in the SEO challenges and opportunities. You’re looking to collaborate with a team, have the freedom to try new techniques, and add value to clients across the country.
This role on our awesome digital marketing team will allow you to focus on client success by helping create and set strategy, yet still be involved with some execution. You could be engineering PPC campaigns, managing link-building strategies, and helping the team improve the success of content campaigns using a plethora of tools (Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, to name just a few). Have an idea to improve conversion? Work directly with our designers, developers, and writers to make it happen – no politics. We all have the same goal of customer success.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle – but that would be cool too) many projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail, and a hefty dose of patience.
Position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio office.
- Assists with research, strategy creation, and implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Increases visibility of websites in search
- Utilizes keyword analysis and link building strategies to improve online presence
- Executes SEO strategies
- Analyzes and reports on results of SEO campaigns
- Manages online directory listings, specifically Google+ Local
- Provides customer service support to Account team
- Assists in the sales and marketing process
- Strong web research skills
- Proven experience successfully implementing SEO focused online marketing campaigns to improve traffic and conversion of websites
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Desire and patience to verify web presence information and correct any quality issues
- Desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving SEO strategies
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Significant experience using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Basic level of experience using online marketing tools such as:
- WordPress/blog software
- Social media
- YouTube and other video sites
For all of your hard work as our Smart and Sleuthing SEO/SEM Campaign Strategist, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, awesome benefits (like unlimited vacation), and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. Fill out the form below to stay posted on our upcoming position openings.