If all of the above applies to you, then this position is yours for the taking. We’re looking for an experienced, savvy SEO/SEM Campaign Strategist.
This is the ideal position for someone who has at least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO techniques and is just dying to look across web analytics for numerous law firm clients across the country to better champion their online marketing success. You have the SEO skills, but would love more variety in the SEO challenges and opportunities you face. You’re looking to collaborate with a team, have the freedom to try new techniques, and add value to our clients.
This role on our digital marketing team will allow you to focus on client success by helping create and set strategy, yet still be involved with some execution. You could be engineering PPC campaigns, managing link-building strategies, or helping the team improve the success of content campaigns using a plethora of tools (Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, to name just a few). Have an idea to improve conversion? Work directly with our designers, developers, and writers to make it happen – no politics. We all have the same goal of customer success.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle – but that would be cool too) many projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail, and a hefty dose of patience.
Position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum traffic via all organic search sources
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, SEO initiatives, and SEM campaigns
- Manage and optimize daily PPC campaigns for keywords, ad copy and quality scores
- Constantly optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop detailed SEO strategies and processes to help guide content creation like articles, videos, infographics and more
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on developed code
- Work to drive traffic by optimizing content for search as well as developing content strategy
- Recommend adjustments to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Stay up-to-date with SEO, search engine, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and developments, researching and implementing SEO recommendations
- Collaborate closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Proven experience successfully implementing SEO focused online marketing campaigns to improve traffic and conversion of websites
- Strong web research skills with a passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, facing obstacles with a can-do, problem solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment – in other words, understand what needs to be done, then get it done, without any micro-management
- Strong self-starter and self-learner, with a desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving SEO strategies
- Significant experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, and Webmaster Tools
- Experience using online marketing tools not required, but a plus:
- WordPress/blog software
- Salesforce CRM
- SEM Rush
- Social media
- YouTube and other video sites
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to make at least three balloon animals a plus
For all of your hard work as our Smart and Sleuthing SEO/SEM Campaign Strategist, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, awesome benefits (like unlimited vacation), and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. Fill out the form below to stay posted on our upcoming position openings.