If you eat, breathe and dream design, we want you! We are looking for a top-notch design intern with an interest in designing websites. This is the perfect position for someone with minimal design experience who is dying to learn more about creating awesome websites and the creative design process as a whole. You will be assisting our design team with the many elements that go into making our clients’ marketing the best in the industry, including (but definitely not limited to!) website design, visual identity creation, and custom social media design.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle—but that would be cool too) many projects while keeping design aesthetics in mind at all times. As this is a constantly evolving market, we will provide (and encourage) training but will also expect that the right candidate will do their own research to stay abreast of the latest design trends, techniques and tools.
Position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio office.
Visual Design Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist design team with:
- Creating designs using the Adobe Creative Suite to make our clients’ websites the best in their industry
- Tasks utilizing HTML, CSS and the WordPress platform
- Creating compelling visual identities that tell our clients’ brand stories
Visual Design Intern Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in one of the following majors (preferred):
- Graphic Design
- Interaction/Web Design
- Visual Communication
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Basic level of experience in HTML and CSS
- Reliable and fast computer (Macs are preferred)
- Basic level of experience with the WordPress platform a plus
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, overcoming obstacles with a can-do, problem-solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
For all of your hard work as our Visual Design Co-Op/Intern, you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly salary and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch.