Title/Position: Business Development Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Department: Sales and Marketing Team
Full-time role. Base salary + commission based on performance. Pay is competitive and in accordance with the digital marketing industry. Includes awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
Cincinnati, OH (near Over-the-Rhine) – this is not a remote position at this time
On a day-to-day basis, you are a high activity prospect cold-calling machine. You use your strong motivation and grit combined with a quality sales enablement platform to call, email, and work social media to drive prospects to the next step in the sales funnel. You have proven success and love the thrill of the hunt.
If all of the above applies to you, then this position is yours for the taking. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative who is ready to jump into a Business Development Executive role. You will prospect and drive consultations for our Client Executive and also close business into our entry-level offerings.
For the past 10 years, GNGF has helped educate and empower law firms to grow their business through marketing strategy, branding, and digital marketing services. We are looking to rapidly grow our company and client base and are therefore building out an outbound sales team.
This person will live and breathe the values of the GNGF brand into their prospecting, primarily over the phone. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in taking our education first marketing approach and continue to provide value while qualifying prospects into our pipeline. While you will collaborate with the marketing and sales team, you will have the independence and resources you need to put in the activity to be successful.
This business development executive position requires strong phone skills, calling warm & cold prospects, getting through gatekeepers, email and social media outreach, with the goal of turning conversations into sales opportunities for the Client Executives. Therefore, one must have a track record of hunting, finding and booking meetings for large ticket ($20k+) opportunities over the phone.
As a Business Development Executive at GNGF, you’ll be part of an energetic team that is eager to grow and succeed. The GNGF team’s personal and professional growth and success depends on our ability to attain new law firm clients, and that starts with you being successful in your role.
You will be empowered with the best tools, top-notch training, and a team 100% committed to your success.
On a given workday with GNGF, you will:
- Book meetings!
- Use best-in-class sales tools to supercharge the number of conversations you can have with your leads to hit your daily activity goals
- Email prospective customers and introduce them to the value GNGF can bring to their law firm
- Work your social channels to identify opportunities to connect with more prospects
- Hone your skills with coaching from our Client Executive and our outside sales coaches
- Celebrate your victories with the team
We’d be especially excited about meeting you if:
- You have experience as a Sales Development Rep and are passionate about taking the next step in your career in sales
- Enjoy following a proven process, but also acting as a consultant to continually improve the process
- You are a lifelong learner and love to be coached
- The Business Development Executive, in a business-to-business role, must excel in hunting for, finding, and turning suspect leads into qualified leads and ultimately into phone consultations for the Client Executive
- Must have a demonstrated ability to convert cold prospects to the next step in a sales process while maintaining activity goals
- Be able to thoroughly qualify all opportunities and not waste time, effort, and energy on prospects that do not fit our offerings
- Have a passion to sell, a strong work ethic, and be organized in their approach
- Must be comfortable prospecting entrepreneurs, managing partners and decision-makers at law firms
- Effective and authentic communicator. Candidates cannot be passive communicators who rely on email instead of personal and direct communication
- Will be a self-starter, adaptable, highly motivated, and have proven results demonstrating that you are a high achiever
- Is able to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Experience building a strong network and using that network to develop new sales opportunities
- Experience utilizing social media tools like LinkedIn to network, prospect, and develop new sales opportunities
- Comfortable in a rapid growth business with an entrepreneurial culture where grit, transparency, and drive are core values
- Committed to the highest possible integrity, empathy and respect for prospects, clients, and coworkers
- Must be willing to learn and willing to fail and have high levels of personal and professional responsibility to be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- The sales representative must have prior earnings of at least $65k total compensation
- Experience in selling marketing services is helpful but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
For your convenience, please apply here.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life. Tell us why you are awesome and fun, why you want this opportunity, why you want to work at GNGF
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF: http://www.gngf.com/careers/
- Benefits at GNGF: https://gngf.com/about/careers/gngf-awesome-employee-benefits/
GNGF is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.