We are looking for a Detailed, Diligent Digital Marketing Associate.
If you want to be a digital marketing game changer and are ready to put in the effort to learn and execute digital marketing strategies, then this position could be yours for the taking. We’re looking for our next Digital Marketing Associate who is looking to grow at GNGF.
This is the ideal position for someone who has 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO techniques and is ready to learn more. You’ll collaborate with a team, have the freedom to try new techniques, and do what it takes to add value to our clients.
This role supports our awesome strategic account team by executing digital marketing strategies such as white-hat link-building, search engine optimization, content planning and posting, social media posting, web analytics, reporting, and more.
As this is a constantly evolving market, we will provide (and highly encourage) training, but we also expect that a successful candidate is already trying to stay on top of the latest online marketing techniques and tools and is extremely motivated by the opportunity to learn and grow into becoming a Project Manager, Account Manager or Digital Marketing Strategist.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle – but that would be cool too) many clients at the same time. You will need great phone and email communication skills, an eagle eye for detail, and a hefty dose of patience.
The position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office.
- Support the development and execution of numerous marketing campaigns for clients across the country
- Plan content campaigns to increase traffic to our client’s sites and projects
- 100% white-hat link development utilizing SEO best practices, trends, and strategies
- Analyze client backlink profiles and research link building opportunities
- Verify and manage business directory listings to ensure consistent information is circulated online, correcting any quality issues
- Conduct site audits, competitor analyses, and keyword research to better position our clients within their competitive markets
- Monitor rankings in Google SERPs using data from Google Analytics
- After training has been provided, optimize client sites with on-page SEO
- Analyze and report on SEO campaign success, progress, and opportunities
- Participate in weekly brainstorm sessions to identify pathways for success
- Provide support and collaborate with fellow Operations team members, completing other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of agency or digital marketing/client services experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Desire to continually research to stay educated within the industry, suggesting opportunities for improving SEO strategies
- Dependable, collaborative team‐player able to work independently across multiple competing priorities
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, facing obstacles with a can-do, problem-solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Desire to evaluate and test new tools, resources, and strategies in order to increase efficiency and success of procedures
- Experience using Google Analytics, Search Console, Adwords, and cloud-based systems a plus
- Experience using the following tools is a plus:
- WordPress/blog software
- Salesforce CRM
- Teamwork PM
- SEM Rush
- Social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field with commensurate experience preferred
- Ability to make at least three balloon animals (just kidding)
For all of your hard work as our Detailed, Diligent Digital Marketing Associate you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
How To Apply
Fill out the form below. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life. Tell us why you are awesome and fun, why you want this opportunity, and why you want to work at GNGF.
- Provide five references, which must include one of your last direct managers.
- Provide links to any social media profiles that you feel comfortable submitting to an employer (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF
- Benefits at GNGF