If you’re inspired by client account growth, discussing marketing strategy with a bunch of lawyers, and maintaining a strong client relationship, you may be a good fit for our team. We are looking for a Strategic, Success-Minded Account Manager to add to our ranks.
This is the perfect position for someone who has 3 to 5 years of agency experience working directly with clients, managing accounts and helping them grow. We work to impact the legal industry through innovation and education around marketing and business strategy.
You will be responsible for creating digital marketing strategies that align with client goals. You will also be focused on consistently looking around the corner to identify new and exciting ways to accomplish those goals. You will work closely with an entire team – project managers, designers, developers, SEO experts, and more to obtain the results you’re looking for.
Ideally, you will have worked with digital marketing tools, and know a few sales and SEO techniques, but a commitment to helping your clients succeed with unwavering attention to service is the most important.
Heard of a new trend? Have a new idea you would like to try out? Let’s give it a whirl. Collaboration is at the forefront. We’re looking for someone with a strong and true foundation, that won’t be afraid to try new strategies to grow ROI and get results.
Most importantly, you must have the desire to be part of a culture that values grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive. Our small team greatly cares about the success of our clients, our teammates, and the organization itself. We are looking for another addition that will be motivated to be part of a team that is constantly trying to be better than the day before.
This position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio office, but we will consider remote options for the right person.
- Create, manage, and drive client marketing strategies that align with client goals, communicating and documenting progress, while pivoting when necessary
- Accelerate account growth through renewals and upsells, consistently working to improve retention, gain referrals, and maintain positive client relationships
- Prepare for monthly client meetings, creating presentations with reporting metrics that measure the overall effectiveness of personalized account plan goals and ROI
- Provide high-touch client service, providing guidance, support, and education to foster a long-term client relationship
- Partner with Project Managers to manage client expectations and evaluate progress throughout the client lifecycle
- Try unique ways to obtain results by proposing new tactics that could positively influence their growth and goals
- Compile monthly reporting data and transform them into case studies that illustrate success through storytelling, etc.
- Ensure our best practices are followed throughout the project lifecycle, providing feedback and direction when necessary
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing account role in the digital marketing industry; experience in a marketing agency setting preferred
- Experience researching and suggesting opportunities for improving digital marketing strategies (SEO, content marketing, SEM, etc.)
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously listen to feedback to grow and develop in this dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Dependable, collaborative team‐player able to work independently and take initiative across multiple competing priorities, transparently communicating roadblocks along the way
- Aspiration to be personally invested in an organization that truly cares about the success of our clients and our team members, participating in our profit-sharing programs, engaging in our annual goal process, and taking accountability for your success
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office and/or remote work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong foundation in phone, zoom, and email communication
- Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, SEMRush, and other cloud-based systems preferred
- Familiarity with content management systems, project management software, and CRM platforms. Experience in the following a plus: HTML/CSS, TeamworkPM, Salesforce, and of course, Slack
With a company culture focused on grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive, we prioritize providing a plethora of benefits meant to fulfill and inspire you.
For all your hard work as one of our Account Managers, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, awesome benefits like unlimited vacation, remote or hybrid options, flexible working hours, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. If you think you would be a great addition to the team, please continue to check back to learn about new positions we’re offering, or feel free to follow GNGF on LinkedIn for updates on our active positions.
GNGF is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.