This is the perfect position for someone who has 3-5 years of agency experience on an account team working directly with clients who is looking for a refreshing opportunity as an Account Manager at a boutique and fast-growing digital agency that is revolutionizing the legal industry through innovation and education.
Ideally, you will have worked with digital marketing tools, social media, and SEO (search engine optimization) techniques, but a commitment to helping your clients succeed with unwavering attention to service is the most important.
You will be managing the digital marketing, SEO, and social media needs of law firm clients across the country. Critical to this client quarterback position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle – but that would be cool, too) different projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail. You will be responsible for working with your clients to create their digital marketing strategy to meet their goals, then coordinating with in-house and vendor resources to create amazing deliverables to fulfill those strategic goals. As this is a constantly evolving market, we will provide (and encourage) training, but we also expect that the right candidate is already trying to stay on top of the latest online marketing techniques and tools.
Position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio office.
- Manages about 15 full-service law firm clients
- Provide high-touch customer service (primarily phone and email, but sometimes in-person) to clients
- Manages marketing campaigns across clients
- Creates client strategy reports and presentations
- Coordinates project timelines and budgets
- Responds to client needs and requests
- Oversees execution of digital marketing strategies with in-house and vendor resources
- Provides guidance, structure, and support to all GNGF Teams
- Drives renewal and upsell conversations with clients
- 3-5 years in an account/client service role.
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Familiar with project management and CRM tools. (Salesforce and/or Teamwork a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving digital marketing strategies (SEO, SEM, content marketing, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Management experience
- Basic level of experience using online marketing tools such as:
- WordPress / blog software
- Facebook and other social media platforms
- YouTube and other video sites
- Ability to make at least three balloon animals a plus
For all of your hard work as our Account Manager, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, awesome benefits (like unlimited vacation), an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back, and a coffee mug that says “World’s Best Account Manager” to show your family and friends.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE NOW. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. Fill out the form below to stay posted on our upcoming position openings.