If you have a passion for efficient project delivery, improving processes, and are just dying to manage our resources like a pro, we may have the right opportunity for you. We are looking for a Detailed, Driven Digital Project Manager.
This is the perfect position for someone with 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing industry, with a keen interest in client services, problem-solving, and helping businesses grow. You will be working closely with the entire team—Developers, Designers, Account Managers, Content Writers, and more—to manage digital marketing projects for law firms across North America.
Working on multiple client projects from conception to completion, you’ll be tracking, optimizing, reviewing, and communicating the web presence of our clients every step along the way. Prepare to be the cream of the crop if you have experience with -on and off-site optimization, content management, sourcing qualified vendors, and achieving client goals.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle—but that would be cool, too) many different projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail, and excellent communication skills.
Most importantly, you must have the desire to be part of a culture that values grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive. Our small team cares greatly about the success of our clients, our team, and our organization. We are looking for a new addition that will be motivated by a team that is constantly trying to be better than the day before.
The position is located out of our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office, but we will consider remote options for the right person.
- Act as a key point of contact to manage internal and external resources, identifying roadblocks, proactively solving problems, and coordinating, communicating, and executing tasks to ensure successful end-to-end project delivery
- Manage timely deliverables during every stage of the client lifecycle, including but not limited to: site audits, branding platforms, content plans, site launch, content review and posting, on- and off-site optimization, reputation management, email campaigns, etc.
- Direct client requests to the appropriate team members, communicating project status with key stakeholders in a timely manner, establishing a good rapport to foster a long-term client relationship
- Manage profitability throughout the client lifecycle, sourcing quality vendors that maintain profit margin and ensures timely deliverables
- Pinpoint opportunities for improvement within our internal templated processes to consistently increase efficiency and improve margin using our project management software
- Evaluate and test new tools, identify new outsourced resources, and initiate strategies to improve external resource management, updating processes as new resources are identified
- Monitor SEO tools to identify strategic growth opportunities for client marketing initiatives to consistently improve targeting for multiple client SEO campaigns
- Partner with Account Managers to manage expectations and evaluate progress throughout the client lifecycle, participating in monthly calls, and supporting account growth
- Ensure process best practices are followed throughout the project lifecycle, providing guidance and additional clarification when needed
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing project management role in the digital marketing industry; experience in a marketing agency setting a plus
- Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, SEM Rush, and other cloud-based systems required
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, positively overcoming obstacles with a can-do, problem solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Dependable, collaborative team‐player able to work independently and take initiative across multiple competing project priorities, transparently communicating roadblocks along the way
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Desire to evaluate and test new tools, resources, and strategies in order to increase efficiency and success of procedures, working with a cadence of constant improvement top of mind
- Aspiration to be personally invested in an organization that truly cares about the success of our clients and our team members, participating in our profit-sharing programs, engaging in our annual goal process, and taking accountability for your success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong foundation in phone and email communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with a focus on understanding and overcoming resource limitations
- Familiarity with content management systems, project management software, and CRM platforms. Experience in the following a plus:
- PMP Certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of random facts that are really only useful for bar trivia.
With a company culture focused on grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive, we prioritize providing a plethora of benefits meant to fulfill and inspire you. For all of your hard work as our Driven, Dynamic, Digital Project Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary between $50,000-$60,000 with a potential bonus ranging from $2,000 to $4,000 a year, awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
HOW TO APPLY
For your convenience, please apply here.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life. Tell us why you want to work at GNGF.
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF
- Benefits at GNGF
GNGF is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.