If you have a passion for efficiency, successful project delivery, and are just dying to learn more about digital marketing, we may have the right opportunity for you. We are looking for a Detailed, Driven Digital Project Manager.
This is the perfect position for someone with 1-2 years of experience in project management, or 2-3 years of experience with digital marketing tools, social media, and search engine optimization techniques, with a keen interest in client services.
You will be working closely with the entire team—developers, designers, account managers, digital marketing strategists, and more—to manage digital marketing initiatives for law firms across the country. You will work closely with our Account Managers to lead multiple client projects through designing, optimizing, managing, and communicating the web presence of our clients.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle—but that would be cool, too) different projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail, and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should be extremely motivated by the opportunity to learn and grow into becoming an Account Manager or Digital Marketing Strategist.
As this is a constantly evolving market, we will provide (and highly encourage) training, but we also expect that a successful candidate is already trying to stay on top of the latest online marketing techniques and tools.
The position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office.
- Successfully manage timelines, coordinate tasks, and communicate project status with team members (designers, developers, digital marketing analysts, etc.) in an effort to complete projects
- Assist with day-to-day execution and management of digital marketing campaigns (both pre- and post-launch website deliverables), identifying and overcoming roadblocks to successful, efficient project delivery
- Communicate project status with key stakeholders in a timely manner, establishing a good rapport with clients to foster a long-term client relationship
- Partner with Account Managers to manage expectations and evaluate progress throughout the client lifecycle, while also identifying new project opportunities
- Using Google analytics and other agency tools, analyze and report on results and ROI of campaigns
- Successfully communicate with vendor partners in an effort to complete projects
- Ensure process best practices are followed throughout the client lifecycle, providing guidance and additional clarification when needed
- Evaluate and test new tools, resources, and strategies in order to increase efficiency and success of procedures, updating processes as industry standards evolve
- 1-2 years of experience in a client-facing project management role, or 2-3 years of experience in an agency setting within the digital marketing industry
- Project management experience in a digital marketing agency a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong foundation in phone and email communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with a focus on understanding and overcoming resource limitations
- Dependable, collaborative team‐player able to work independently across multiple competing priorities
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Desire to evaluate and test new tools, resources, and strategies in order to increase efficiency and success of procedures
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, overcoming obstacles with a can-do, problem-solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Basic level of experience using online marketing and project management tools such as:
- Hootsuite / Buffer
- TeamworkPM or Basecamp
- Facebook and Google Business Pages
- Experience using Google Analytics, Search Console, Adwords and cloud-based systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or other related field preferred
- Desire to continually research to stay educated within the industry, suggesting opportunities for improvement
- Strong knowledge of random facts that are really only useful for bar trivia
For all of your hard work as our Driven, Dynamic, Digital Project Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. Fill out the form below to stay posted on our upcoming position openings.