If you have a passion for efficient project delivery, an eagle eye for detail, and are motivated to help push a team forward, our Digital Project Manager role could be right for you.
This is the perfect position for someone with 2 to 5 years of experience in a digital marketing agency, with a keen interest in project management, problem-solving, and a drive to work on a plethora of marketing initiatives. If you have a passion to help propel small businesses to accomplish their goals, you will enjoy it even more.
You will be working closely with our entire team—Developers, Designers, Account Managers, Content Writers, and more—to manage a portfolio of 20 to 30 digital marketing clients for law firms across North America—all at different stages in their client lifecycle.
You will lead multiple development projects from conception to completion, while also working with our Account Managers to dominate client retention for annual contracts. In short, you will be the motor pushing our boat forward.
You’ll be the cream of the crop if you have experience with digital marketing execution, like on- and off-site optimization, content management, social media, email marketing, etc. Want to impress us even more? Show us your passion for driving projects on timeline, on budget, and genuinely, on point. We welcome personality along the way.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle—but that would be cool, too) many different projects at the same time, with excellent communication skills, and a knack for team collaboration. As an agency with a growth mindset, we’re inspired by others that have a fire to help others forge ahead.
Most importantly, though, you must have the desire to be part of a culture that values grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive. Our agency greatly cares about the success of our clients, our team members, and the organization itself. Driven by our values, we offer exceptional flexibility, so we encourage you to peek at our benefit offerings, too. We haven’t won all our Best Places to Work awards for nothin’.
Jokes aside, we are looking for another addition that will be motivated to be part of a team that is constantly trying to be better than the day before. The position is located out of our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office, but we will consider remote options for the right person.
- Act as a key point of contact to manage internal and external resources, identifying roadblocks, proactively solving problems, and coordinating, communicating, and executing tasks to ensure successful end-to-end project delivery
- Manage timely deliverables during every stage of the client lifecycle, including but not limited to site audits, branding platforms, content plans, site launch, content review and posting, on- and off-site optimization, reputation management, email campaigns, etc.
- Direct client requests to the appropriate team members, frequently communicate project status with key stakeholders, and establish a good rapport with your client portfolio, working to foster a long-term client relationship
- Ensure process best practices are followed throughout the project lifecycle, providing guidance and additional clarification when needed
- Partner with Account Managers to manage expectations and evaluate progress throughout the client lifecycle, participating in monthly calls, and support identifying and executing opportunities to drive revenue
- Pinpoint opportunities for improvement within our internal templated processes to consistently increase efficiency and improve margin using our project management software
- Evaluate and test new tools, identify new outsourced resources, and initiate strategies to improve external resource management, updating processes as new resources are identified
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a client-facing project management role in the digital marketing industry; experience in a marketing agency preferred
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a passion to continuously grow, learn, and develop, positively overcoming obstacles with a can-do, problem-solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Dependable, collaborative team player able to work independently and take initiative across multiple competing project priorities, transparently communicating status and roadblocks along the way
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Aspiration to be personally invested in an organization that truly cares about the success of our clients and our team members, participating in our profit-sharing programs, engaging in our annual goal process, and taking accountability for your success
- Desire to evaluate and test new tools, resources, and strategies to increase efficiency and success of procedures, working in a cadence of constant improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong foundation in virtual video, phone, and email communication
- Familiarity with content management systems, project management software, and CRM platforms. Experience in the following a plus: WordPress, TeamworkPM, Salesforce, and of course, Slack
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, SEM Rush, and other cloud-based analytic tools
- PMP Certification a plus
With a company culture focused on grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive, we prioritize providing a plethora of benefits meant to fulfill and inspire you.
For all your hard work as one of our Digital Project Managers, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, awesome benefits like unlimited vacation, remote or hybrid options, flexible working hours, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
Let’s Keep In Touch
We are not currently hiring for this position, but we’d love to keep in touch. If you think you would be a great addition to the team, please continue to check back to learn about new positions we’re offering, or feel free to follow GNGF on LinkedIn for updates on our active positions.
GNGF is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.