If you have a passion for successful project delivery, building client relationships, efficiency, and are just dying to manage our resources like a pro, we may have the right opportunity for you. We are looking for a Detailed, Driven Digital Project Manager.
This is the perfect position for someone with 2-3 years of experience in project management in the digital marketing industry, with a keen interest in client services. You’ll be the cream of the crop if you have experience with digital marketing tools, marketing strategy, and search engine optimization techniques.
You will be working closely with the entire team—Developers, Designers, Account Managers, Content Writers, and more—to manage digital marketing initiatives for law firms across North America. You will lead multiple client projects from conception to completion, tracking, optimizing, reviewing, and communicating the web presence of our clients every step along the way.
Critical to this position is the ability to creatively juggle (not physically juggle—but that would be cool, too) different projects at the same time, with an eagle eye for detail, and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should be extremely motivated by the opportunity to learn and grow into becoming an Account Manager.
The position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) office, but we are currently remote during the pandemic.
- Acting as primary point of contact to manage internal and external resources, direct vendor partners, coordinate tasks, and communicate project status to insure successful end-to-end project delivery on time and within budget
- Monitoring SEO tools to identify strategic growth opportunities for client marketing initiatives to consistently improve targeting for multiple client SEO campaigns
- Identify and overcome roadblocks to efficient project delivery, providing both pre- and post-launch deliverables and monitoring ROI of marketing campaigns
- Communicate project status with key stakeholders in a timely manner, establishing a good rapport with clients to foster a long-term client relationship
- Pinpoint opportunities for improvement within our internal templated processes to consistently increase efficiency and improve margin using our project management software
- Evaluate and test new tools, identify new outsourced resources, and initiate strategies to improve external resource management, updating processes as new resources are identified
- Partner with Account Managers to manage expectations and evaluate progress throughout the client lifecycle, while also identifying new project opportunities
- Ensure process best practices are followed throughout the project lifecycle, providing guidance and additional clarification when needed
- 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing project management role in the digital marketing industry; experience in a marketing agency setting a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, SEM Rush and other cloud-based systems required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong foundation in phone and email communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with a focus on understanding and overcoming resource limitations
- Dependable, collaborative team‐player able to work independently and take initiative across multiple competing project priorities
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial, open office work environment
- Ability to face adversity with grit and a will to continuously grow and develop, overcoming obstacles with a can-do, problem solving mindset in a dynamic, fast-paced industry
- Desire to evaluate and test new tools, resources, and strategies in order to increase efficiency and success of procedures
- Familiarity with content management systems, project management software, and CRM platforms. Experience in the following a plus:
- PMP Certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of random facts that are really only useful for bar trivia
With a company culture focused on grit, integrity, flexibility, transparency, empathy, and drive, we prioritize providing a plethora of benefits meant to fulfill and inspire you. For all of your hard work as our Driven, Dynamic, Digital Project Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary between $50,000-$60,000 with a potential bonus ranging from $2,000 to $4,000 a year, awesome benefits, and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and give back.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
How To Apply
For your convenience, please apply on LinkedIn.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life. Tell us why you want to work at GNGF.
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF
- Benefits at GNGF