If you are someone who gets amped to sketch out new design concepts and zooming way in to a website to focus on every little pixel, we have the role for you. We are ecstatic to add an awesome Part Time Graphic Designer to our GNGF team. This position is initially part-time but will transition to a full-time hire for the right candidate that shows their grit and drive.
This is the ideal position for someone who has 2-3 years of experience in digital design or a related field and is ready to learn more. You are expected to have the ability and drive to understand our clients’ branding process, create clean-cut logo designs, and have excellent experience with both print and digital design requests to deliver top-notch, creative work.
You’ll collaborate with a team, have the freedom to try new techniques, and do what it takes to add value to our clients. After training, in addition to the activities listed above, you will begin to create website designs that transform into well-crafted, user-friendly websites that represent our clients’ unique brands. Our fast-paced environment requires you to adapt quickly, so experience with pivoting direction is a plus.
At GNGF, we believe in creating an engaging environment, with a healthy balance between having lots of fun and remaining accountable. We don’t like to brag, but being a Best Places to Work finalist didn’t happen by mistake. We’re pretty rad, and we truly care about our team and their personal growth. We want to see that in you! If you are longing for a flexible work environment that offers opportunities to learn and grow in more than just one area, please read on…
Ideally, this role is part-time, based out of our Cincinnati, Ohio (OTR) offices. If you are outside of the Cincinnati area, we will gladly consider remote possibilities for the right candidate.
Part Time Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create layouts and designs using the Adobe Creative Suite to make our clients’ branding materials stand out as the best in their industry; such as logos, advertising and marketing collateral, websites, and other published materials, both print and online
- Manage design projects from concept through completion
- Assist design team with tasks utilizing HTML/CSS and the WordPress platform (often times in collaboration with the Design Lead)
- Respond to enhancement requests and maintenance issues quickly across dozens of websites
- Work closely with Project Managers to stay on top of tasks and projects
- Utilize our project management software to prioritize and track tasks and projects
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. Graphic, Interaction/Web, Visual Communications) with at least 2 years of experience in digital design or related field; or 3-5 years of graphic design experience with a concentration in marketing, communications or related field (agency setting is a plus)
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (any other coding skills are a plus)
- Experience in front-end development (on the WordPress platform is a plus)
- Strong understanding of best practices for designing offline, as well as online deliverables
- Great organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to stay on top of design trends and to suggest new ideas for improvement
- Independent and creative thinking skills
- Pixel-perfect execution, where every detail matters
- Reliable, collaborative team‐player able to work independently across multiple competing priorities
- Radiating confidence, ambitiousness and self-motivation in all of your work
- A portfolio filled with great ideas and outstanding concepts
For all of your hard work as our part-time Graphic Designer, you will be rewarded with a very competitive hourly wage, flex-time, potential for awesome full-time benefits (like unlimited vacation), and an excellent working environment with lots of opportunities to learn about your field and give back to the community.
For a full list of our awesome benefits, CLICK HERE. Do it, click it, go ahead, be amazed.
How To Apply For Part Time Graphic Designer
Fill out the form below. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed.
- Submit your resume and portfolio.
- Submit a cover letter that tells us why you are excited about this opportunity and how this will positively impact our clients, our company, and your life. Tell us why you are awesome and fun, why you want this opportunity, and why you want to work at GNGF.
- Provide five references, which must include one of your last direct managers.
- Provide links to any social media profiles that you feel comfortable submitting to an employer (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Feel free to include any other support information that may help you get hired.
- More about working at GNGF
- Benefits at GNGF
Oops! We could not locate your form.