Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Results in +80% Lead Growth
Our client’s law firm focuses on employment law in NYC and had been working with GNGF for one year. We had effectively grown users to the site (+57%) and new leads (+140%) year-over-year. However an audit, including competitive research, indicated we could increase the conversion rate – and thus drive even more ROI for the client. Among our other deliverables, this project focused on buyer psychology, competitive positioning and brand alignment with their Ideal Client.
Conversion Rate Optimization Steps
Here, we instituted a number of changes to both better align with the Ideal Client’s expectations and to make the UX easier, overall.
- Updated from grey / green color scheme to warmer colors
- New Google Reviews feature in header
- New Contact Form above the fold, in home page hero image
- Added photos to key Practice Area callouts
- Included media logos for high-profile media mentions
- Additional CTAs (calls-to-action) after scroll
- Increased FAQs (from 3 to 5) featured on home page
- Added Live Chat to site
While phone calls and form submissions from the website increased more than 80%, we saw a correlating 62% increase in calls from Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business).
Bottom line, this employment law firm grew total new leads more than 80% just six weeks after instituting our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) recommendations.