At GNGF, managing partners Mark Homer and Jabez LeBret have authored the Amazon #1 best-seller Online Law Practice Strategies: How to Turn Clients into Clients. They have given more than 1,200 presentations at bar associations, legal events, SEO and social media industry events, and small business events.
Each year, we conduct approximately 50 CLE courses across the nation. Our CLE programs teach attorneys how to effectively and ethically manage their online presence and reputation.
What have previous attendees said about our CLE?
The CBA prides itself in bringing up to the minute information to our members through CLE. This presentation was a homerun! Having access to 5 marketing and technology experts through the magic of live interactive web streaming was great – and the program information and resources allowed attendees to get out in front of trends that will differentiate their practices. Thank you GNGF!
Testimonials from the 2015 Milwaukee Bar Association Law & Technology Conference evals. 11.20.15
- “WOW! Excellent — so much content, Highly relevant”
- “Very engaging and entertaining. Informative too”
- “Speaker held my attention with his enthusiasm!”
- “This is the best presenter for a CLE, I have ever seen. Too many valuable tips to name. Cannot wait to read his book”
- “Best CLE I have ever attended”
- “5 out of 5 stars”
- “Lots of great actionable content. Thank you.”
- “Great speaker, eye-opening information”
What have CLE directors said about our CLE programs?
Click the links below to see letters of recommendation from CLE directors across the country.
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Topeka Bar Association
- Alaska State Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- LeHigh County Bar Association
- Lorain County Bar Association
- Sacramento Bar Association
- Santa Barbara Bar Association
- Sonoma Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association